Issue accessing the pgadmin UI

From: Danielle Katz <daniellekatz(at)google(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Issue accessing the pgadmin UI
Date: 2024-04-12 19:59:22
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi there,

Whenever I try accessing the pgadmin UI, it times out. I'm able to connect
via ssh, but I need to use the UI to upload a file for backup / restore
functionality.

I was using the dpage/pgadmin4:8.2 version through a docker container, but
I just upgraded to 8.5.

This was working a couple of days ago.

Any thoughts or advice would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Danielle