Re: pgAdmin3 extremely slow while displaying TEXT column values on OSX

From: Dinesh Kumar <dinesh(dot)kumar(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: Philip Luppens <philip(dot)luppens(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>, pgAdmin Support <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>, Dhiraj Chawla <dhiraj(dot)chawla(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
Subject: Re: pgAdmin3 extremely slow while displaying TEXT column values on OSX
Date: 2013-07-22 09:39:04
Lists: pgadmin-support

On Mon, Jul 22, 2013 at 3:06 PM, Philip Luppens <philip(dot)luppens(at)gmail(dot)com>wrote:

> On Mon, Jul 22, 2013 at 10:37 AM, Dinesh Kumar <
> dinesh(dot)kumar(at)enterprisedb(dot)com> wrote:
>
>> Hi Philip,
>>
>> Would you mind if i share the file "nseasa_content.zip", with the
>> wxWidgets team. Because, i am able to re-produce the case with your
>> provided xml file only. I have created a huge length data, which is not in
>> xml format and found different issue. I would like to raise BUG with these
>> two cases with wxWidgets team. For this, i would like to take confirmation
>> from you whether i can share this with wxWidgets team or not.
>>

>> Kindly update me with your inputs.
>>

> Obviously - feel free to do so if it helps to build a test case.

Thanks Philip.
Dinesh

--
*Dinesh Kumar*
Software Engineer

Ph: +918087463317
Skype ID: dinesh.kumar432
www.enterprisedb.co
<http://www.enterprisedb.com/>m<http://www.enterprisedb.com/>
*
Follow us on Twitter*
@EnterpriseDB

Visit EnterpriseDB for tutorials, webinars,
whitepapers<http://www.enterprisedb.com/resources-community> and
more <http://www.enterprisedb.com/resources-community>