Re: Problems with Postgis-geometries under Windows 7 64 Bit

From: Dinesh Kumar <dinesh(dot)kumar(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
Cc: "Christian H(dot) Bruhn" <brogo(at)arcor(dot)de>, pgAdmin Support <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Problems with Postgis-geometries under Windows 7 64 Bit
Date: 2013-08-08 12:44:23
Lists: pgadmin-support

OK. Thanks Dave.

@Christian:

We believe, you can get this max length option in pgAdmin 1.16.2 which is
not released yet. Sorry, i am not aware of it's release schedule time.

Thanks.

Dinesh

--
*Dinesh Kumar*
Software Engineer

Ph: +918087463317
Skype ID: dinesh.kumar432
www.enterprisedb.co
<http://www.enterprisedb.com/>m<http://www.enterprisedb.com/>
*
Follow us on Twitter*
@EnterpriseDB

Visit EnterpriseDB for tutorials, webinars,
whitepapers<http://www.enterprisedb.com/resources-community> and
more <http://www.enterprisedb.com/resources-community>