Re: PGAdmin3 runs pg_dump etc

From: Dinesh Kumar <dinesh(dot)kumar(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: Stephen Cook <sclists(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: "pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: PGAdmin3 runs pg_dump etc
Date: 2013-08-16 08:41:56
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi Stephen,

For a double check, do you have any configured jobs regarding
backup/restore.

And also, could you share the pgAdmin log file after following the below
steps.

1) Launch pgAdmin.

2) Goto File->Options->Logging.

3) Set the desired the log location and select "Debug Mode".

4) Close the pgAdmin and relaunch it.

5) Once it relaunched, please upload the log file to this thread.

Thanks in advance.

Dinesh

--
*Dinesh Kumar*
Software Engineer

Ph: +918087463317
Skype ID: dinesh.kumar432
www.enterprisedb.co
<http://www.enterprisedb.com/>m<http://www.enterprisedb.com/>
*
Follow us on Twitter*
@EnterpriseDB

Visit EnterpriseDB for tutorials, webinars,
whitepapers<http://www.enterprisedb.com/resources-community> and
more <http://www.enterprisedb.com/resources-community>