Re: pgAdmin3 extremely slow while displaying TEXT column values on OSX

From: Dinesh Kumar <dinesh(dot)kumar(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
Cc: Philip Luppens <philip(dot)luppens(at)gmail(dot)com>, pgAdmin Support <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>, Dhiraj Chawla <dhiraj(dot)chawla(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
Subject: Re: pgAdmin3 extremely slow while displaying TEXT column values on OSX
Date: 2013-07-22 08:37:07
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi Philip,

Would you mind if i share the file "nseasa_content.zip", with the wxWidgets
team. Because, i am able to re-produce the case with your provided xml file
only. I have created a huge length data, which is not in xml format and
found different issue. I would like to raise BUG with these two cases with
wxWidgets team. For this, i would like to take confirmation from you
whether i can share this with wxWidgets team or not.

Kindly update me with your inputs.

Thanks in advance.

Dinesh

--
*Dinesh Kumar*
Software Engineer

Ph: +918087463317
Skype ID: dinesh.kumar432
www.enterprisedb.co
<http://www.enterprisedb.com/>m<http://www.enterprisedb.com/>
*
Follow us on Twitter*
@EnterpriseDB

Visit EnterpriseDB for tutorials, webinars,
whitepapers<http://www.enterprisedb.com/resources-community> and
more <http://www.enterprisedb.com/resources-community>

On Thu, Jul 18, 2013 at 8:00 PM, Dinesh Kumar <dinesh(dot)kumar(at)enterprisedb(dot)com