Postgres user password

From: Azimuddin Mohammed <azimeiu(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org, pgsql-admin(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Postgres user password
Date: 2018-02-22 02:27:50
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hello,
I have setup my postgres server with postgres as a super user with
password. Everytimg when i connect to postgress as super user i have to
login with password. My question is how can I automate the scripts for back
up and restore that will require password while taking backup or doing
restore. We do not want to store the password in the script due to security
concerns. Is there a way to do ?