PGAdmin 4 1.0-rc1 bugs

From: Michael Brown <mikeb(at)360replays(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: PGAdmin 4 1.0-rc1 bugs
Date: 2016-09-13 02:11:38
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hey guys - I hope this is the right place to post bugs, if not yell at me
(why aren't you guys using a bug tracker?)

Bug #1 - if a database is recreated in a different connection, pgAdmin will
crash when trying to access the database. (pgAdmin3 also does this).

Bug #2 - Table columns are sorted alphabetically unlike pgAdmin3. This
means determining INSERT order without specifying columns isn't possible
without generating an INSERT script. This maybe should be preferenced as
it's a behavior change.

O/S: Windows 10 Professional 64 bit

I can probably contribute fixes once I get some free runway, I'm not
familiar with the codebase yet.

-Michael