Re: Setting to disable new version available dialog?

From: Murtuza Zabuawala <murtuza(dot)zabuawala(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: "Barrington-Hughes, Alan" <Alan_Barrington-Hughes(at)premierinc(dot)com>
Cc: pgAdmin Support <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Setting to disable new version available dialog?
Date: 2020-03-09 14:53:53
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hello,

On Mon, 9 Mar 2020, 20:01 Barrington-Hughes, Alan, <
Alan_Barrington-Hughes(at)premierinc(dot)com> wrote:

> I am running pgadmin in server mode and have a release cadence that is
> less frequent that pgadmin releases.
>

> Is there a setting to suppress the “new version is available” dialog for
> every user of the pgadmin server?

Yes, you can disable it, Just put below config option in your local
configuration file and restart pgAdmin4.

# Check for new versions of the application?
UPGRADE_CHECK_ENABLED = *False*

Ref:
https://www.pgadmin.org/docs/pgadmin4/latest/server_deployment.html#configuration