Re: pgAdmin 4 v2.0 Released!

From: Murtuza Zabuawala <murtuza(dot)zabuawala(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: Derek Ealy <derek(dot)ealy(at)novawurks(dot)com>
Cc: pgAdmin Support <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: pgAdmin 4 v2.0 Released!
Date: 2017-10-06 05:13:39
Lists: pgadmin-hackers pgadmin-support

Hi,

In old pgAdmin4 installation, server definitions and other configurations
are stored in given file,

*Linux/Mac:*
~/.pgadmin/pgadmin4.db

*Windows:*
C:\Users\<YourUsername>\AppData\Roaming\pgAdmin\pgadmin4.db

Make a copy of this file and paste it as per new installation location
which is same as above if you haven't overridden it in config_local.py.

*Note:* With pgAdmin4 v2.0, In Server/Web mode default location will
be '/var/lib/pgadmin'