Re: Multiple head revisions after git pull (2.0rc1 --> 2.0)

From: Murtuza Zabuawala <murtuza(dot)zabuawala(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: Willy-Bas Loos <willybas(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgAdmin Support <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Multiple head revisions after git pull (2.0rc1 --> 2.0)
Date: 2017-11-04 07:56:40
Lists: pgadmin-support

Your pgAdmin4 repo has local alembic revisions and you have to fix it
manually by removing its respective files from directory
'../pgadmin4/web/migrations/versions', you can refer below given link how
to do it manually OR if you are having difficulties doing it I would
suggest you to git clone the pgAdmin4 repo once again.

alembic documents for merging two heads http://alembic.zzzcomputing.
com/en/latest/branches.html#merging-branches

-- Murtuza