Re: ERROR: invalid byte sequence for encoding

From: Murtuza Zabuawala <murtuza(dot)zabuawala(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: André Burkhardt <andre(dot)burkhardt(at)uni-jena(dot)de>
Cc: pgadmin-support(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: ERROR: invalid byte sequence for encoding
Date: 2018-01-16 03:48:11
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi,

Postgres database server is throwing an error while executing the sql to
fetch table definition, please report a bug here Link
<https://redmine.postgresql.org/projects/pgadmin4/issues>
Please add the steps/details required to re-produce the issue on
developer's machine along with sample table definition.

--
Regards,
Murtuza Zabuawala