Re: pgAdmin 4 (Container) > download file(s)

From: Murtuza Zabuawala <murtuza(dot)zabuawala(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: "N(dot) Voskuilen" <n(dot)voskuilen(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgadmin-support(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: pgAdmin 4 (Container) > download file(s)
Date: 2019-01-02 14:14:00
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hello,

On Wed, Jan 2, 2019 at 7:37 PM N. Voskuilen <n(dot)voskuilen(at)gmail(dot)com> wrote:

> Thanks for the pgAdmin docker solution!
>
> I would like to download for example the backups created by pgAdmin via
> the file manager but this does not seem to be possible?

At a moment you have SSH into docker instance and manually copy those files
onto your system.
We already have a feature request open for this.
Ref: https://redmine.postgresql.org/issues/3808

> The backups are stored inside the docker container and it isn't easy to
> access these files when running in a kubernetes cluster.
>
> I also see there is an upload function, but this is limited to 50MB file
> size which could be problematic when one want's to restore a backup file
> larger then 50MB.

This can be changed via preference dialog.
File -> Preferences -> Storage -> Options.

--
Regards,
Murtuza Zabuawala