[pgAdmin4][Patch]: To fix Collation tests

From: Murtuza Zabuawala <murtuza(dot)zabuawala(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: [pgAdmin4][Patch]: To fix Collation tests
Date: 2017-08-01 10:56:15
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi,

PFA patch to fix the Collation tests on Windows, Instead of default "POSIX"
collation, we have now used default "C" collation for testing, I have
tested it macOS, Linux & Windows platform the tests are working fine.
RM#2501

I have also reported bug in Postgres community regarding "POSIX" collation
issue on Windows.

--
Regards,
Murtuza Zabuawala