Re: PATCH: SlickGrid integration in query tool (pgAdmin4)

From: Murtuza Zabuawala <murtuza(dot)zabuawala(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: Akshay Joshi <akshay(dot)joshi(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
Cc: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>, pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: PATCH: SlickGrid integration in query tool (pgAdmin4)
Date: 2016-08-26 14:57:46
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi,

PFA updated patch for SlickGrid.

*Note:* This patch contains our own custom Slickgrid changes in SlickGrid
no need to apply patch sent in last email.

--
Regards,
Murtuza Zabuawala

On Wed, Aug 24, 2016 at 6:27 PM, Akshay Joshi <akshay(dot)joshi(at)enterprisedb(dot)com
> wrote:

> Hi Murtuza
>
> I have tested the functionality before reviewing the actual code, below
> are my review comments
>
> *Functionality related comments*:
>
> - Filter "By Selection" and "Exclude Selection" not working.
>
> Done

> - Increase the font size from 8pt to 9pt and also make the table
> header's in bold.
>
> Done

> - User won't be able to enter/copy the data directly from the cell.
> With current implementation user has to double click on cell then one data
> editor popped up where user can enter/copy data and will have to press
> "save" or "cancel" button. Then will have to double click again on the cell
> where he/she want's to paste and will have to press "save" or "cancel"
> button.
>
> Copying from selected Cell is done. But for now you have edit target cell
& paste the data in editor.
I will create TODO ticket for this pasting data without opening editor in
to cell as it requires some time.