Re: Fixed RM #1209 Trigger issues through right click

From: Murtuza Zabuawala <murtuza(dot)zabuawala(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: Akshay Joshi <akshay(dot)joshi(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Fixed RM #1209 Trigger issues through right click
Date: 2016-08-24 05:55:44
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi Akshay,

Please address below minor issues & rest of the functionality is working.
1) In case of EPAS when user updates only code definition comment is not
updated along with it for from old trigger.
2) Resize the window size so that event labels in fieldset can render
properly.
Refer: server_groups.js for custom dialog size (width: '650px' should work)

Thanks,
Murtuza

--
Regards,