Re: Unicode "\uFEFF" getting copied from pgadmin 1.6 SQL window

From: Murtuza Zabuawala <murtuza(dot)zabuawala(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: "Barrington-Hughes, Alan" <Alan_Barrington-Hughes(at)premierinc(dot)com>
Cc: "pgadmin-support(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org" <pgadmin-support(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Unicode "\uFEFF" getting copied from pgadmin 1.6 SQL window
Date: 2017-09-08 04:10:29
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi,

I tested with almost all browsers in web mode on Mac and not able to
re-produce the issue.

You might be facing the issue in runtime, I suspect that Qt WebEngine may
be responsible for this behaviour (It sounds like CodeMirror's copy handler
is somehow not running, and WebEngine's native copy behaviour is happening
instead.)

--
Regards,
Murtuza Zabuawala