Re: pgAdmin 4 v2.0 Release Candidate 2

From: Murtuza Zabuawala <murtuza(dot)zabuawala(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: Melvin Davidson <melvin6925(at)yahoo(dot)com>
Cc: PgAdmin Support <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: pgAdmin 4 v2.0 Release Candidate 2
Date: 2017-09-26 04:28:02
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi Melvin,

On Tue, Sep 26, 2017 at 8:03 AM, Melvin Davidson <melvin6925(at)yahoo(dot)com>
wrote:

> *I am trying PgAdmin4 v2.0 on Windows 10.*
>
> *Kudos, looks nice and good speed improvement.*
>
> *Only two minor annoyances.*
>
> *1. The browser font is still very small and no option to *
> *change in preferences.*

- Are you running pgAdmin4 in browser or as a Desktop application?​
​- ​
​What is your screen resolution?

> *2. In query tool, the runtime for a query is only displayed for a*
> *short period and is then removed. This is a change from PgAdmin III*
> *where it was displayed until another query is run. I believe the latter
> is the preferred option.*

​Are you talking about the popup that displayed on right bottom corner of
screen?
I am able to see the query runtime until I execute next query in `Messages'
tab and also we store it in History tab, attaching screenshot for your
reference.

> Melvin Davidson 🎸
> I reserve the right to fantasize. Whether or not you
> wish to share my fantasy is entirely up to you.
> www.youtube.com/unusedhero/videos
> Folk Alley - All Folk - 24 Hours a day
> www.folkalley.com

Attachment Content-Type Size
Screen Shot 2017-09-26 at 9.49.56 am.png image/png 88.0 KB
image/png 54.3 KB