Re: [pgAdmin4][RM#3154] Update modules to latest version

From: Murtuza Zabuawala <murtuza(dot)zabuawala(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [pgAdmin4][RM#3154] Update modules to latest version
Date: 2018-04-03 14:50:20
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi Dave,

Please find updated patches, there are two patches attached one is for the
story and another is for changes required as per new modules.

On Tue, Apr 3, 2018 at 6:27 PM, Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org> wrote:

> Hi
>
> On Fri, Mar 30, 2018 at 8:01 AM, Murtuza Zabuawala <murtuza.zabuawala@
> enterprisedb.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> PFA patch to update the modules to latest version.
>>

> - Why isn't jQuery updated to 3.3.1?

​Done​

> ​
>

> - Shouldn't pkg/pip/setup_pip.py be updated with changes to psycopg2 and
> pycrypto etc?

​Done​

>> We are not able to update some of the modules to latest version due to
>> dependancy on other modules, For example
>> - Python: Flask-Security has dependancy on flask-babelex which causes
>> conflict with flask_babel
>>

> Hmm, flask-babelex might be a better option anyway; in particular, it
> avoids loading catalogs with every request which seems desirable given the
> size of ours. On the other hand, it hasn't been updated so recently.

​I have removed flask-babel and used flask_babelex instead.​

>> - JS: Can't update to Bootstrap4 because Bootstrap Switch & Bootstrap Datetime
>> picker has dependancy on Bootstrap3.
>>

> OK.
>

> --
> Dave Page
> Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com
> Twitter: @pgsnake

> The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

Attachment Content-Type Size
RM_3154_v2.diff application/octet-stream 5.3 KB
changes_required_with_RM_3154.diff application/octet-stream 55.1 KB