[pgAdmin4][RM#5213] Fixed materialized view issue when user perform refresh on it

From: Murtuza Zabuawala <murtuza(dot)zabuawala(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: [pgAdmin4][RM#5213] Fixed materialized view issue when user perform refresh on it
Date: 2020-04-24 12:56:00
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi,

PFA patch to fix the issue for materialized view when the user performs
refresh on it, large size materialized view can take longer time to refresh
the view hence we will run it same as we run maintenance commands and it
will also allow the user to view the status of the refresh command.

--
Regards,
Murtuza Zabuawala

Attachment Content-Type Size
RM_5213.diff application/octet-stream 18.3 KB