Re: Keepalive + pg_service.conf

From: Murtuza Zabuawala <murtuza(dot)zabuawala(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: Durumdara <durumdara(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgAdmin Support <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Keepalive + pg_service.conf
Date: 2018-04-24 07:44:07
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi,

First, you have to create a Connection Service file
<https://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.1/static/libpq-pgservice.html> with
required connection parameters then you have to provide that service name
in server dialog.
Disconnect and re-connect the server.

Example: ~/.pg_service.conf

[mydb]keepalives=1
connect_timeout=20
keepalives_idle=10

Provide `*mydb`* value in the Service field in the Server dialog.

--
Regards,
Murtuza Zabuawala