Re: Password lost

From: Murtuza Zabuawala <murtuza(dot)zabuawala(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: Jessie Nava <jessie(dot)nava(at)jlnavacorp(dot)com>
Cc: "pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Password lost
Date: 2020-05-14 10:08:22
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi,

This group is intended for pgAdmin4 related issues, you might want to send
postgres server related queries to *pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
<pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>*

BTW, regarding your issue, you can temporarily specify the *trust*
authentication
in your pg_hba.conf file and reset your password.
Refer: https://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/auth-trust.html

--
Regards,
Murtuza Zabuawala