Re: Fetching Date and Timestamp values

From: David Johnston <david(dot)g(dot)johnston(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Dev Kumkar <devdas(dot)kumkar(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: "pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Fetching Date and Timestamp values
Date: 2014-05-14 19:06:30
Lists: pgsql-odbc

On Wed, May 14, 2014 at 1:41 PM, Dev Kumkar <devdas(dot)kumkar(at)gmail(dot)com> wrote:

> On Wed, May 14, 2014 at 10:25 PM, David G Johnston <
> david(dot)g(dot)johnston(at)gmail(dot)com> wrote:
>

>> Details...
>>
>> David J.
>>

> Let me know what details needs to be added here?

​You probably don't need to be as thorough as a full bug report - though it
doesn't hurt - but that is a good reference point.

http://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/static/bug-reporting.html

At minimum I'm not sure how you'd expect a useful answer to a SQL-related
question without providing any SQL statements...

You provided zero detail (no, an API description of a call does not count)
which means you didn't even try to figure things out or were too lazy to
supply whatever testing you attempted. Why would you expect others to help
when you don't show that you put forth any effort yourself? I was tempted
to just ignore the email but at least figured I could provide a direct
answer to your question.

I was tempted to reply to the "Let me know..." question with a simple "No"
but at least this should get you started.

FWIW I do not use the ODBC interface.

David J.