Re: Cannot view tables when connecting to PostgreSQL from SQL Developer

From: "David G(dot) Johnston" <david(dot)g(dot)johnston(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: bobt_1234 <Rthompson(at)sutron(dot)com>
Cc: "pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Cannot view tables when connecting to PostgreSQL from SQL Developer
Date: 2015-06-10 18:31:18
Lists: pgsql-novice

On Wed, Jun 10, 2015 at 2:19 PM, bobt_1234 <Rthompson(at)sutron(dot)com> wrote:

> Is there something I'm doing wrong? How can I view my postgreSQL tables
> from a SQL Developer connection?

Please do a Google Search for "sql developer postgresql"

The very first post is a Stack Overflow question on this very same topic.
I didn't read it. There seem to be other potentially informative results.

You are more likely to find a SQL Developer that happens to use PostgreSQL
(as well) as opposed to a PostgreSQL person who happens to use SQL
Developer. IOW, other forums are more likely to yield fruit.

David J.