Re: My mail to pgsql-hackers@postgresql.org not reached

From: "David G(dot) Johnston" <david(dot)g(dot)johnston(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Rajeev rastogi <rajeev(dot)rastogi(at)huawei(dot)com>
Cc: "pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: My mail to pgsql-hackers@postgresql.org not reached
Date: 2016-05-11 05:14:20
Lists: pgsql-www

On Tue, May 10, 2016 at 9:59 PM, Rajeev rastogi <rajeev(dot)rastogi(at)huawei(dot)com>
wrote:

> Dear Sir,
>

> I have sent one mail to pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org list but seems it
> has not been received by anyone.
>
> But I can see this mail in mailing archive list:
>

> http://www.postgresql.org/message-id/BF2827DCCE55594C8D7A8F7FFD3AB77159A9B904@szxeml521-mbs.china.huawei.com
>

> I used to send mail very frequently earlier without any issue. Last mail I
> sent was after a gap of few months and observed this issue.
>

> Please help me to resolve this issue.

​I received it​ roughly 17 hours prior to this email being sent.

And its on the website.

I'm sorry you didn't garner any responses, possibly simply not yet, but
from the viewpoint of a reader of the lists there doesn't appear to be any
technical issue here.

David J.