Re: Error in PostgreSQL Log

From: "David G(dot) Johnston" <david(dot)g(dot)johnston(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Sachin Srivastava <ssr(dot)teleatlas(at)gmail(dot)com>
Subject: Re: Error in PostgreSQL Log
Date: 2017-04-28 18:58:45
Lists: pgsql-general

On Friday, April 28, 2017, Sachin Srivastava <ssr(dot)teleatlas(at)gmail(dot)com>
wrote:

> Please suggest why we are getting the below error in our PostgreSQL DB log.
>
> ERROR: prepared transaction with identifier "131077_AAAAAAAAAAAAAP//
> CqqfIep65ipZAmdpAAIcgjE=_AAAAAAAAAAAAAP//CqqfIep65ipZAmdpAAIciwAAAAAAAAAA"
> does not exist
> STATEMENT: ROLLBACK PREPARED '131077_AAAAAAAAAAAAAP//
> CqqfIep65ipZAmdpAAIcgjE=_AAAAAAAAAAAAAP//CqqfIep65ipZAmdpAAIciwAAAAAAAAAA'

The error seems self-explanatory...

Without any context no one is going to be able to guess why you have an
application trying to rollback a non-existent two-phase
prepared transaction. But likely the problem is not something under
PostgreSQL control.

David J.