Re: json_populate_record

From: "David G(dot) Johnston" <david(dot)g(dot)johnston(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Jonathan Allard <jonathan(dot)allard(at)hey(dot)com>
Cc: Jonathan <jonathan(at)allard(dot)io>, "pgsql-docs(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-docs(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: json_populate_record
Date: 2020-08-14 00:50:51
Lists: pgsql-docs

On Thu, Aug 13, 2020 at 5:42 PM Jonathan Allard <jonathan(dot)allard(at)hey(dot)com>
wrote:

> One side note: The "Note" layout to expand on functions seems suboptimal
> to me. It is not easy to discern among the notes which belongs to which. It
> would probably be helpful to have better fledged sections under the form
> (function_name => more notes).

As Tom mentions nearby this has been significantly improved upon in the
upcoming version. While v13 is still in Beta you will find that for
reference tables its documentation is far superior. And given the nature
of these changes, i.e., non-bugfix, enhancements to older versions are not
likely to be forthcoming for this particular observation.

David J.