Re: Incorrect source directory in build instructions and build scripts

From: "David G(dot) Johnston" <david(dot)g(dot)johnston(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "ckline(at)onezero(dot)com" <ckline(at)onezero(dot)com>, "pgsql-docs(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-docs(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Incorrect source directory in build instructions and build scripts
Date: 2021-12-11 19:20:14
Lists: pgsql-docs

On Friday, December 10, 2021, PG Doc comments form <noreply(at)postgresql(dot)org>
wrote:

> Page: https://www.postgresql.org/docs/14/install-windows-full.html
>
> I recently downloaded the source for PG 14

From where?

> assume the root directory of the installation is
> 'src' when in fact it is 'source'.

A quick look at the git repo would indicate you are incorrect (or at least
that the docs are correct in at least the case of checking out the source
from the official git repo).

https://github.com/postgres/postgres

David J.