Re: Regular Expression For Duplicate Words

From: "David G(dot) Johnston" <david(dot)g(dot)johnston(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Shaozhong SHI <shishaozhong(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-general <pgsql-general(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Regular Expression For Duplicate Words
Date: 2022-02-02 15:22:46
Lists: pgsql-general

On Wed, Feb 2, 2022 at 1:00 AM Shaozhong SHI <shishaozhong(at)gmail(dot)com> wrote:

> This link is interesting.
>
> regex - Regular Expression For Duplicate Words - Stack Overflow
> <https://stackoverflow.com/questions/2823016/regular-expression-for-duplicate-words>
>
> Is there any example in Postgres?

Not that I'm immediately aware of, and I'm not going to search the internet
for you.

The regex capabilities in PostgreSQL are pretty full-featured so a solution
should be possible. You should try translating the SO post concepts into
PostgreSQL yourself and ask specific questions if you get stuck.

David J.