Re: pgbouncer installation example (Step by step)

From: "David G(dot) Johnston" <david(dot)g(dot)johnston(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Atul Kumar <akumar14871(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-admin <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: pgbouncer installation example (Step by step)
Date: 2020-10-14 17:10:20
Lists: pgsql-admin

On Wed, Oct 14, 2020 at 10:06 AM Atul Kumar <akumar14871(at)gmail(dot)com> wrote:

> Please share a clean example of installing, configuring and testing
> pgBouncer.
>
> Your official links are not organized so I need an example of
> PgBouncer with organized steps.

Not possible with the information provided [1] nor is this a support
channel for the third-party pgBouncer application.

https://www.pgbouncer.org/community.html

David J.

[1] if I show you "apt install pgbouncer" and you are running Windows it's
not going to be helpful. You need to share your environment details before
anyone else will be able to provide meaningful help.