Re: Can commands be typed in to view geometry in PgAdmin?

From: "David G(dot) Johnston" <david(dot)g(dot)johnston(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Shaozhong SHI <shishaozhong(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-general <pgsql-general(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Can commands be typed in to view geometry in PgAdmin?
Date: 2022-01-21 16:48:13
Lists: pgsql-general

On Fri, Jan 21, 2022 at 9:26 AM Shaozhong SHI <shishaozhong(at)gmail(dot)com>
wrote:

> It would be nice to be able to write lines of scripts to tell PgAdmin to
> show some visualisation of geographical features.

I wasn't aware pgAdmin had a command line oriented interface. I thought it
was pure GUI. The only scripts you write are SQL scripts executed on the
server - pgAdmin is just the messenger. Though it does provide GUI
elements to view those results that it receives. Both the result tables
themselves and the column contents of various data types.

David J.