Re: postgres instalation

From: "David G(dot) Johnston" <david(dot)g(dot)johnston(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Azimuddin Mohammed <azimeiu(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: postgres instalation
Date: 2018-02-07 01:45:35
Lists: pgsql-admin pgsql-general

On Tue, Feb 6, 2018 at 6:41 PM, Azimuddin Mohammed <azimeiu(at)gmail(dot)com>
wrote:

> I did use the prefix command i am installing using source code.

​It is customary to bottom or inline posts on these lists.

Lacking experience myself, and specifics on your part, I'm not going to be
able to help further without digging deeper into source code installation
than I am able to at the moment. Someone else may though.

But, did you go look to the place where the default prefix would end up
placing the docs, if you installed them at all?

David J.