Re: Re: how to connect pgadmin III to postgresql 9.1.3 in ubuntu local computer?

From: David Johnston <david(dot)g(dot)johnston(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Emmanuel Massawe <furiandesuo(at)gmail(dot)com>, pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Re: how to connect pgadmin III to postgresql 9.1.3 in ubuntu local computer?
Date: 2014-07-16 15:08:57
Lists: pgsql-admin

You need to reply to the list, not me personally. You should also
bottom-post like I did in my response to you.

You also need to provide more detail on your exact setup. How and where
did you run psql and how and where are you running pgAdmin?

Typically I find "Broken Pipe" occurring because you are SSH'ing into the
remote machine and you SSH connect gets dropped. This is not the fault or
responsibility of PostgreSQL.

David J.