Re: Extra indentation in first line

From: "David G(dot) Johnston" <david(dot)g(dot)johnston(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Artur Zakirov <a(dot)zakirov(at)postgrespro(dot)ru>, pgsql-docs(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Extra indentation in first line
Date: 2018-02-26 13:50:07
Lists: pgsql-docs pgsql-www

On Mon, Feb 26, 2018 at 6:43 AM, PG Doc comments form <
noreply(at)postgresql(dot)org> wrote:

> In some queries there is an extra indentation
> ​.

​I just now noticed the same thing while looking a report on GRANT syntax.
I've spotted checked a couple of other pages and found the same. The
"code" blocks housing examples sometimes has extra leading whitespace
(indentation).​

We have recently switched to new tooling around the documentation so this
appearing now is not that surprising though I don't recall any recent
changes and this is the first report of such behavior I've seen.

David J.