Re: Problems installation

From: "David G(dot) Johnston" <david(dot)g(dot)johnston(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Caio Parolin <caio(dot)parolin(at)t3(dot)eti(dot)br>
Cc: "pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Problems installation
Date: 2017-06-23 16:12:47
Lists: pgsql-bugs

On Fri, Jun 23, 2017 at 9:06 AM, Caio Parolin <caio(dot)parolin(at)t3(dot)eti(dot)br>
wrote:

> David,
>

> I tried for this way, but it didn’t work.
>

> Do you have any installation file to send me?

​Nope.

Answering the question that you asked is about the extent I'm going to be
able to help with this. As I said you should pose your request for
assistance to a more appropriate list and provide considerably more detail
about exactly what didn't work. Log files are especially helpful.

David J.