Re: BUG #14640: text mode installation still send X11 requests

From: "David G(dot) Johnston" <david(dot)g(dot)johnston(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: ehoffman(at)videotron(dot)ca
Cc: "pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: BUG #14640: text mode installation still send X11 requests
Date: 2017-05-03 15:56:19
Lists: pgsql-bugs

On Wed, May 3, 2017 at 8:32 AM, <ehoffman(at)videotron(dot)ca> wrote:

> Bug reference: 14640
> Logged by: Eric Hoffman
> Email address: ehoffman(at)videotron(dot)ca
> PostgreSQL version: 9.6.2
> Operating system: Linux
>
> I'm installing PostgreSQL (on Linux) from a SSH terminal (SSH client
> terminal under Windows). So, I install the package using the "--mode text"
> option.

​This is a bug reporting mailing list for the PostgreSQL database server​.
The server does not have any GUI components. The project itself also does
not maintain any installers but supports only source code compilation.

You will need to contact the provider of your installation executable
directly and put this report to them.

David J.