Role Graph for PostgreSQL (v16+) v1-Beta

From: "David G(dot) Johnston" <david(dot)g(dot)johnston(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: PostgreSQL General <pgsql-general(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Role Graph for PostgreSQL (v16+) v1-Beta
Date: 2024-04-05 20:02:29
Lists: pgsql-general

Hey All,

Last year with the revisions to CREATEROLE I decided that having a view
that allowed one to more readily see the membership graph of their cluster
would be useful. I originally tried to write something up for psql but
decided that was impractical given its requirements. Therefore, I put
together a pseudo-extension for this. I've finally decided it is time to
share it with the world. Since no one but myself has seen it I still
consider it beta. At some point I intend to put out an announcement and a
bit more formality around its release but was hoping to get some feedback
first. So I share it here. For more details please check out the README
file.

https://github.com/polobo/RoleGraphForPostgreSQL

Feedback is much appreciated.

Thanks!