Re: Keep me update every new development

From: "David G(dot) Johnston" <david(dot)g(dot)johnston(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "umesh(dot)pandey994(at)gmail(dot)com" <umesh(dot)pandey994(at)gmail(dot)com>, "pgsql-docs(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-docs(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Keep me update every new development
Date: 2018-03-18 15:07:57
Lists: pgsql-docs

On Sunday, March 18, 2018, PG Doc comments form <noreply(at)postgresql(dot)org>
wrote:

> Page: https://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.1/static/sql-listen.html
>
> Keep me update every new development

Sorry, listen/notify only works within the database. You'll need to setup
something custom if you want to keep abreast of changes to the product
itself or its documentation. Monitoring the mailing lists or the git repo
itself is your best bet.

David J.