Oracle Logical Standby equivalent in PostgreSQL

From: Tomasz Ziss <tziss85(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Oracle Logical Standby equivalent in PostgreSQL
Date: 2016-11-19 16:52:33
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hi,

I'm quite new in PostgreSQL and receive some task to check if we could do
something like Oracle logical standby database in PostgresSQL.
I mean we have several huge tables and we don't want to replicate them into
standby database (skiip changes for them).
Is it possible to achieve in PosgresSQL?
Where should start looking in PostgresSQL world?

Regards,
zizu1985