Backup and Recovery related

From: SathishKumar R <mail(dot)to(dot)sathishkumar(dot)raja(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Backup and Recovery related
Date: 2024-02-18 19:18:55
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hello All,

Our organisation is now implementing a backup and recovery process.We use
Debezium to collect change data, which requires wal_level=logical.
Our backup method is as follows: every third day, full backup, and
incremental backups for the remaining days.

Is it feasible to take physical and incremental backups with
wal_level=logical and archive_mode=on in postgres-15 ?

Regards,
Sathish