Re: Related to Foreign Table Accessing

From: ROHIT SACHDEVA <sachdeva(dot)rohit648(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Related to Foreign Table Accessing
Date: 2023-11-30 15:45:08
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hi Team,

When i run the same query via client it takes around 2 seconds and when it
is run at application side it is taking around 40 seconds

Examples
select animal_id from table where owner_id in ()
limit 200 offset 1600 -- takes 2 seconds
select animal_id from table where owner_id in ()
limit 200 offset 1800 --takes 40 seconds.

What will be this issue?

--
Have a Good day !!!

Regards