Related To Query Optimization

From: ROHIT SACHDEVA <sachdeva(dot)rohit648(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Related To Query Optimization
Date: 2023-05-11 14:50:46
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hi Team,

I am facing an issue where one of the queries is taking time in production.
When I put that query in explain, I found many nested loop conditions were
being used, so just for testing, I disabled the enable_nestloop flag for a
session, and now the query is running fast.
I also ran an analyze on every table of that query and also indexing is
there on required columns.

Tell me where i am wrong and what can be done, as i don't want to disable
it because, according to me, it's not a good practise.

--
Have a Good day !!!

Regards
Rohit Sachdeva