Re: Queries in replica are failing

From: ROHIT SACHDEVA <sachdeva(dot)rohit648(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Laurenz Albe <laurenz(dot)albe(at)cybertec(dot)at>
Cc: Siraj G <tosiraj(dot)g(at)gmail(dot)com>, Pgsql-admin <pgsql-admin(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Queries in replica are failing
Date: 2024-05-29 17:04:46
Lists: pgsql-admin

I received this error when i set max_standby_streaming_delay to -1
and max_standby_archive_delay
to 30 seconds.

The following processes were terminated on your read replica because they
were interfering with the replay of transaction logs: [18218].

I was also receiving an error when i set *hot_standby_feedback.*

*Kindly suggest.*

--
Have a Good day !!!

Regards