'Data Output' tab has No Horizontal Scrolling

From: John Zhang <johnzhang06(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: 'Data Output' tab has No Horizontal Scrolling
Date: 2020-07-01 20:15:00
Lists: pgadmin-support pgsql-admin

Dear List,

When I tried to SELECT a long list of fields of a table, I noticed there is
a vertical scrolling bar but NO horizontal one is seen.

The PC: Windows 10 64bit

Postgres on AWS:
PostgreSQL 10.6 on x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, compiled by gcc (GCC) 4.8.3
20140911 (Red Hat 4.8.3-9), 64-bit

pgAdmin 4 version: 4.18
Tried to uninstall pgAdmin 4.23
The previous one was deleted and the new latest ver was installed.
However, pgAdmin 4 still directs to the old version
*Question*: How to disable the wen app to use the newly installed one? Or
how to uninstall completely and install the desired version correctly so
that it can be used ?

Thank you a lot!

--
Yours sincerely,