Updateable View wizard

From: Pavel Veselský <PavelVeselsky(at)seznam(dot)cz>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Updateable View wizard
Date: 2014-07-03 13:52:22
Lists: pgadmin-support

Good afternoon,

I am a DBA whose database relies heavily on updateable views, so I would
like to ask on the state of "Updateable View wizard" listed in your TODO
list. Are there any preliminary results? Does anyone develop it? Are there
any prospects of it being included in some patch or in the next version
pgAdmin?

I lack the skills necessary to help the development myself, but I volunteer
as a tester if there is (or will be soon) anything to test.

Pavel Veselský