Re: postgres-10 with FIPS

From: Aravindhan Krishnan <aravindhank11(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Michael Paquier <michael(at)paquier(dot)xyz>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: postgres-10 with FIPS
Date: 2020-12-04 11:12:28
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi Michael,

Thanks for the quick response. I will try this out.

Would it be possible to share the configure command used in building the
standard postgres package. There are quite a lot of knobs and we wanted to
retain the same behaviour from postgres. I am assuming apart from this, I
might need to set the LDFLAGS, CFLAGS knob to point to include and lib
directories of FIPS compliant openssl library and includes. Also we would
like to build a debian package post the make -- would checkinstall be the
right tool for this purpose ?

Thanks

Regards,
Aravindhan Krishnan...