pg_dump backup issue

From: srini ram <seenuram777(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: pg_dump backup issue
Date: 2020-06-29 17:18:28
Lists: pgsql-admin

I am facing a problem while performing a pg_dump backup.

I too verified in multiple articles to fix this issue
without performing any manual table back and restore, but I couldn't found
any easy troubleshooting steps.

Below mentioned are the error message while performing the pg_dump

*pg_dump: [archiver (db)] query failed: ERROR: relation
"public.tblraw202012022_p9" does not exist*

*pg_dump: [archiver (db)] query was: LOCK TABLE public.tblraw202012022_p9
IN ACCESS SHARE MODE*

Looks like table is corrupted but still, I couldn't able dop the issue
table. If I try to drop the table I am getting a different error response.

Please help me with the possible solution to fix the above issue.

*Thanks&Regards,*

*Srinivasan R*
*Ph.,:9035911976*

Attachment Content-Type Size