pgAdmin4 not launching - Mac M1 Pro 2022

From: Jeff Bowers <jeff(dot)bowers5(at)mail(dot)dcu(dot)ie>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: pgAdmin4 not launching - Mac M1 Pro 2022
Date: 2024-02-08 23:12:29
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi there,

I am trying to use pgadmin4 for university. I downloaded PostgreSQL version
11 from EDB and I was able to use SQL on pgadmin4 when I first opened it.

I finished my task and closed the application. When I tried to reopen the
app it would launch, say "waiting pgadmin4 to start", and then crash.

I tried to uninstall and reinstall, and I tried installing a newer version
and nothing worked.

Would you have any recommendations on how to fix this?

Thank you in advance for your help.

Best regards,
Jeff.

--
__

Séanadh Ríomhphoist/_

Email Disclaimer__
**

Tá an ríomhphost seo agus
aon chomhad a sheoltar leis faoi rún agus is lena úsáid ag an seolaí agus
sin amháin é. Is féidir tuilleadh a léamh anseo.
<https://www.dcu.ie/iss/seanadh-riomhphoist.shtml
<https://www4.dcu.ie/iss/seanadh-riomhphoist.shtml>*
_

This e-mail and any
files transmitted with it are confidential and are intended solely for use
by the addressee. Read more here.
<https://www.dcu.ie/iss/email-disclaimer.shtml> _
*_