Re: How to write such a query

From: Jonathan Strong <jonathanrstrong(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Adrian Klaver <adrian(dot)klaver(at)aklaver(dot)com>
Cc: Igor Korot <ikorot01(at)gmail(dot)com>, pgsql-general(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: How to write such a query
Date: 2020-09-18 19:20:13
Lists: pgsql-general

A pretty good read / intro to the concept of keys in the relational model:

https://www.red-gate.com/simple-talk/sql/learn-sql-server/primary-key-primer-for-sql-server/

- Jon

<https://www.linkedin.com/in/jonstrong/>
<https://www.jonathanrstrong.com>

*Jonathan Strong*

CIO / CTO / Consultant

*P:* 609-532-1715 *E:* jonathanrstrong(at)gmail(dot)com

*Quora Top Writer <https://www.quora.com/profile/Jonathan-R-Strong>*