Calling Any Attendees going to both PGConf.DE & PGConf.BE

From: Sarah Conway <sarah(dot)conway(at)postgresql(dot)us>
To: pgsql-advocacy(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Calling Any Attendees going to both PGConf.DE & PGConf.BE
Date: 2022-05-02 02:09:14
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

Hi!

I'm currently seeking to connect with someone attending both the PostgreSQL
Conference in Leipzig, Germany on May 13, 2022 (PGConf.DE
<https://2022.pgconf.de>) as well as PGDay Belgium 2022 (PGConf.BE
<https://pgconf.be>) on May 19, 2022.

There's some educational & advocacy activities I'm hoping to arrange at
upcoming conferences & events in Europe, and to make this happen, I'd love
to get a willing volunteer attending both the above conferences to meet
with Andreas Scherbaum at PGConf.DE and consequently transfer some
PostgreSQL swag to a contact at PGConf.BE as well.

Please let me know if you have any willingness or opportunity to do this;
your time would be much appreciated!

Kind regards,
Sarah Conway