Docker Desktop Extension for PGAdmin 4

From: Marcelo Ochoa <marcelo(dot)ochoa(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Docker Desktop Extension for PGAdmin 4
Date: 2023-06-02 14:44:03
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi all:
For some months to now I have released a Docker Extension which
integrates PGAdmin 4 latest release as an extension, it look like:
[image: image.png]
Developers which have Docker Desktop Installed can use PGAdmin 4 up and
running in few clicks due is available at Docker Desktop Market Place:
[image: image.png]
it works fine on Linux, Windows and Mac.
By now it shows more than 100.000 downloads:
[image: image.png]
and once a new release of PGAdmin 4 is available at Docker Hub I am
updating Docker Desktop Extension. Code is available a GitHub:
https://github.com/marcelo-ochoa/pgadmin4-docker-extension
Feel free to contribute or make suggestions.
Best regards, Marcelo.

PD: It supports dark/light mode by changing Docker Desktop mode:
[image: image.png]

[image: image.png]
--
Marcelo F. Ochoa